Join Building Energy Exchange for our four-part training series on lighting retrofits: Green Light. From energy code and regulation considerations and selection of LED and controls technology, to the development of the right retrofit strategy – the Green Light series provides any building industry stakeholder the information they need to execute successful lighting retrofits.
Lighting retrofits are one of the most cost effective means of improving occupant experience and increasing asset value while reducing operating costs. Recent and dramatic improvements in LED technology, coupled with innovative control systems, make meeting – or even exceeding – our recently tightened energy codes a short payback exercise in the vast majority of buildings. The concise Green Light series provides lighting retrofit guidance in four 90-minute modules.
Enjoy 25% off course fees if you attend all four modules on April 18 & 20!
LIGHTING RETROFITS: STRATEGIES & APPLICATIONS
Guidance on planning and executing lighting retrofits within a “Good, Better, or Better Yet” framework, with emphasis on the cost effectiveness and relative benefits of the solutions.
Topics covered include:
- Distinguishing features of “Good, Better, or Better Yet” lighting retrofits
- Marrying design approach to LED lighting and control integration
- Basic metrics to evaluate effective design approaches
- Practical examples of lighting upgrades
- Relative cost and payback of “Good, Better, or Better Yet” lighting retrofits
- Guidance on non-technical process challenges of lighting retrofits
Dan Blitzer, FIES, LC, The Practical Lighting Workshop