Join BE-Ex and the NYC Retrofit Accelerator for a presentation on steam system upgrades that resolve under- and over-heating problems, quiet clanging pipes, and reduce operating and maintenance costs. Findings will be presented from a new case study on a 400-unit co-op’s successful steam system upgrade, followed by a moderated discussion with the project team.
Valerie Corbett, Efficiency Advisor, NYC Retrofit Accelerator
- Ali Levine, NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- Sam Weisenberg, Bright Power
- Bob Horstmann, Marlande Heating Corp.
- Rob Michitsch, Marlande Heating Corp.
- Leslie Zema, Park Terrace Gardens Green Committee
- Osi Kaminer, Park Terrace Gardens Green Committee